Tantalizers Plc is one of the top fast food company in Nigeria with a network of quick-service restaurants and an outdoor catering businesses. See more Tantalizers Plc Job vacancies Here >>
Tantalizers Plc Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Festac Town, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Being a Senior Accountant, you shall ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded and accounted for in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Preparing journal entries and adjusting account balances to accurately reflect company financial statements
- Preparing bank reconciliations by reviewing and verifying the accuracy of account balances in accordance with bank statements
- Preparing financial reports, including monthly statements and annual audits, in accordance with government regulations regarding accounting standards
- Reviewing budgets and preparing estimates of future expenditures based on historical data or other available information
- Recommending changes to accounting procedures and policies to improve the accuracy of financial records
- Helping to identify which accounts should be recorded first in order to facilitate accurate recordkeeping
- Calculating tax liabilities for the businesses and individuals based on laws implemented by the federal government and state agencies.
- Monitoring cash flow and identifying any potential problems in advance so that corrective action can be taken before an issue arises Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Completing analysis of the employee expenditures
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc qualification with 8 – 15 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Zojatech Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.