Lumos Nigeria offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid. Lumos Nigeria enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). See more Lumos Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
Lumos Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant – Finance
- We are seeking to engage a competent Accountant, who will play a role in ensuring the timeliness, completeness, and accuracy of financial reporting processes.
- This includes maintaining general ledgers, preparation of financial reports, budget monitoring, and assisting with audit activities and preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the company’s financial performance using relevant KPIs
- Review and reconcile general ledger entries on the accounting system.
- Reconcile intercompany accounts with affiliates.
- Support Financial Controller with coordinating month-end/year-end close process.
- Prepare and coordinate tasks for audit activities, including statutory audit and tax audit
- Supervise and coach junior accountants
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls accountant.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and internal guidelines and regulations.
- Efficient management of the vendor payment process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Assist in annual budget preparation and monitoring process.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in related disciplines – Accounting or Finance.
- Chartered accounting qualification (ICAN, ACCA) is an advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS requirements and accounting principles.
- Experience with preparing financial statements
- Competency and skills requirements
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft excel
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Other requirements (Behavioral etc.)
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Strong communication skills.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2023.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.