Spectrum Books Limited job recruitment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This employment opportunity in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs.
At Spectrum Books Limited, we are the conduit for ensuring that knowledge is spread across millions of people, which broadens horizons and increases opportunities for building a better life. We have painstakingly published quality books for over four decades having recognised the correlations between reading, knowledge acquisition, personal empowerment, and economic and societal development. We are Spectrum Books Limited! SBL is driven by excellence, and is passionate about transforming lives. Join Spectrum Books Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story
Spectrum Books Limited recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Employment (35 Position)
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Preparing federal, state, local, and special tax returns.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Employment (5 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of tax laws and ERP is mandatory.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2022.
Also Apply for: Sun King Recruitment (12 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.