Sayed Farms Limited is a leading poultry farm in Nigeria, established in the year 2004. We specialized in poultry products, and distribution of frozen food (frozen fish, french fries, frozen chicken, frozen vegetables, cheese etc..) and covers all the major aspects of the chicken business field and frozen foods distribution in the market. Our aim is to introduce the latest world technology in poultry sector & frozen foods in order to reach an extensive production, with the least cost, of higher quality production & services. See more Sayed Farms Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Sayed Farms Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Job Reference: SA2023017
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Maintain sound financial and accounting procedures in line with accounting standards and company’s guideline.
- Financial planning, budget preparation/management functions.
- Ensure timely preparation of management accounts and other financial information.
- Maintenance of general records of financial and accounting related transactions
- Ensure that the company is compliant with general tax management, as well as remittances of taxes and other statutory payments.
- Liaising with appropriate regulatory authorities or agencies.
- Management of the company’s financial accounting and reporting systems.
- Capital expenditure accounting, and fixed asset management.
- Oversee the preparation, reporting, filing of financial statements.
- Coordinate the tracking of all receivables and payables.
- Implementation of new financial systems or maintenance of current procedures
- Assessment of financial risks and opportunities, setting and tracking financial goals, objectives, and budgets.
- Reconciliation of all banks statement of accounts as necessary.
- Coordinate daily operations of the department.
- Ensure the accuracy of all accounting records.
- Analysis of the company’s financials, to provide basis for sound business decisions by executive management.
- Perform other assigned duties as assigned by Management
Also Apply for Eko Maintenance Limited Job Recruitment (9 Positions)
- First Degree in Accounting from reputable institution.
- Minimum of eight(8) years of experience.
- Professional accounting certification (ICAN or ACCA) is essential.
- Master’s degree in accounting or related courses is an added advantage.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Solid knowledge accounting principles, procedures, standards and regulations.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Deep sense of honesty and integrity.
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2023.
Also Apply for Vesa Fisheries Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.