CreditRegistry Nigeria Recruitment portal is now open for interested candidates. This ABC job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
CreditRegistry is Nigeria’s largest credit bureau and pioneer of the industry serving members since 2003. CreditRegistry is officially registered as CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc and fully licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our clients include commercial banks, primary mortgage institutions, microfinance banks, finance houses, leasing companies, development finance institutions, telecommunication, and other service providers. Join CreditRegistry Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
CreditRegistry Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Recommended: Also see Milano Properties Recruitment (4 Positions)
- We are looking for an experienced senior accountant to support the company’s finance team.
- The senior accountant will carry out the preparation, compilation, measurement and disclosure of accounting information that will allow the organization make resource allocation decisions while supporting the Financial Controller by ensuring accurate recording and reporting of financial transactions.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties for CreditRegistry Nigeria Recruitment
- Maintain the books of Accounts – Maintain the general ledger and all related accounts with proper documentation and records of all company transactions; review entries to the general and subsidiary ledgers to assure accuracy and compliance with the company’s and established accounting principles; control all changes to chart of accounts.
- Take responsibility for monthly and year-end closing of the general ledger including preparation of journal entries.
- Maintain computerized accounting system – Take responsibility for maintaining computerized accounting system including but not limited to backup control, maintenance of a log book, assisting other accounting staff with questions and printing of computer generated reports and statements.
- Prepare financial reports – Administer preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial and management reports as well as interim, year-end and comparative financial reports.
- Perform and provide analysis of current results to prior periods and budget.
- Prepare required government and regulatory reports as directed by the controller and responds to inquiries as necessary.
- Carry out bank reconciliation – Prepare monthly bank reconciliation for all accounts.
- Verify accuracy of bank statements and answer questions or resolve problems.
- Maintain integrity of cash balances and cash flow systems.
- Administer payroll – Take responsibility for review and preparation of payroll records and processing of payroll checks and reports.
- Comply with all statutory deductions and remittances to appropriate authorities.
- Maintain fixed asset records and control – Determine depreciation terms/rates to apply to capitalized items; prepare property tax returns for review by Controller.
- Carry out periodic asset verification exercise.
- Manage vendor invoices – Receive and process vendor invoices and internal cheque requests.
- Maintain open files for purchase orders, packing/receiving slips and match to invoices.
- Verify invoices for quantity, unit pricing, extensions and applicable discounts.
- Obtain approval from appropriate personnel for payment for miscellaneous invoices.
- Coordinate vendor payments – Code invoices with accounting account numbers according to distribution in the general ledger; determine dates for invoices to be paid; key invoices into computerized accounts payable system.
- Maintains alphabetical open invoice file for paid invoices.
- On a weekly basis, review invoices scheduled for payment and special cheque requests with Financial Controller, prints approved cheques, prepares and routes for signature according to check signing authority.
Requirements for CreditRegistry Nigeria Recruitment
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
Recommended: Also see Fusion Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
Application Closing Date for CreditRegistry Nigeria Recruitment
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply for CreditRegistry Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or WhatsApp using the buttons below. Thank you
>>Click here to APPLY FOR THE LATEST JOB VACANCY IN NIGERIA