Abuja Clinics is a global standard health facility focused on providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best. Your optimal health and quality of life at its best is our concern. See more Abuja Clinics Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, [fulldate]
Abuja Clinics recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For UNICEF Recruitment (4 Positions)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating accounting functions
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Performing other accounting duties.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4 – 8 years post NYSC experience in accounting with ICAN.
- Working knowledge of tax. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong Administrative skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications;
- Analytical thinker with detailed research proficiency Fantastic organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience within a busy environment
- Strong professional communication skills.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2023.