Opay Nigeria Recruitment portal is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Opay Nigeria job vacancy 2021 is open to all qualified candidates.
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status. Join Opay Nigeria career team today, and be part of our success story.
Job Title: Sector Sales Assistant
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Oyo (Ibadan), Ogun (Abeokuta), Edo (Benin City), Delta (Asaba), Kano, Kaduna, Rivers (Port Harcourt), and Imo (Owerri)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Onboarding key merchants within their assigned locality in the state
- Deploy POS and manage relationships
Recommended: Also see Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
Requirements for OPay Nigeria Recruitment
- B.Sc. / HND in any Management or Social Science Degree
- 0 – 1 year experience
- Extremely flexible, result oriented, hardworking with a strong track record of success
- Good selling and customer relationship skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet and exceed sales target.
- Good oral & written communication skill.
N100,000 basic plus 100,000 performance bonus based on KPI.
Application Closing Date for OPay Nigeria Recruitment
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply for OPay Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or WhatsApp using the buttons below. Thank you
>>Click here to APPLY FOR THE LATEST JOB VACANCY IN NIGERIA