Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. See more Dangote Group Job vacancies Here >>
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sectional Head, HEMM Maintenance
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Category: DCP – Operations
Job type: Full time
- Coordinate routine maintenance and emergency repairs on the fuel, brake, electrical and transmission systems of equipment
Also Apply for 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and schedule maintenance resources for all equipment used for mining operations.
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor the execution of scheduled work plans and unplanned emergency and breakdown work, determining sequence and assignments based on work priority and availability of equipment and manpower.
- Ensure the highest maintenance standards are applied and maintained using resources including costs.
- Ensure team members work safely and follow all safety standards and safe work practices.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Head, Mines (HEMM) from time to time
- A Bahelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering or a related disccipline.
- Minimum of (18) years’ work experience in repair and maintenance of Heavy Earth Moving Machinery.
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of repair and maintenance of plant-heavy equipment.
- In-depth knowledge of mining operations and maintenance processes.·
- Very good diagnostic skills·
- Very good organizational skills.·
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills.·
- Very good oral and written communication skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Reddington Hospital Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online