>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Sunday 05, February 2023
Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. See more Dangote Group Job vacancies Here >>
Dangote Group Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sectional Head, Cement Mill
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: DCP – Operations
- Oversee and manage all Maintenance activities associated with the Cement Mill.
Also Apply for Rainoil Limited Recruitment
Duties and Responsibilities
- Is responsible for the preparation of the Departmental Planned stoppages and the Planning of the stores and Spares.
- Monitor maintenance activities for efficiency and safety ensuring that all applicable regulatory requirements are followed.
- Coordinate the Planning and maintenance Activities towards achieving the Productivity targets set by the Management.
- Ensure the department functioning conforms to the ISO 9001 / 14001 and 18001 system requirements
- Ensures that the Maintenance Activities Are Carried out through SAP, PM Module system.
- Analyze the section performance, stoppage analysis and chart out action plan to improve and reduce unplanned stoppage, and reduce down time in the section
- Identify areas where Improvements are needed in the section, Plan and execute the improvement jobs.
- Put up CAPEX approval to the management for any investment that can improve the section reliability.
- Evaluation of the Performance of the subordinates and give them a feedback on their strengths / weakness and areas where improvement would be needed. Training needs will be identified.
- Prepare weekly/monthly maintenance reports on section performance, for analysis and identify area where action is needed to Improve the Section performance.
Also Apply for Halifield Schools Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of Eighteen (18) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competence:
- Good knowledge of cement production process.
- Good knowledge of product quality parameters and quality control
- Good knowledge of Cement Mill operations, equipment and their functions
- Good leadership and supervisory skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good relationship management and communication skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Brit Property Nigeria Limited Recruitment
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online