About Plan International:
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organization that protects children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and help children to be proactive and respond to crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. See more Plan International Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
Plan International Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Scope Assistant
Location: Gwoza, Borno
- The scope registration assistant will serve as the technical focal point for SCOPE-related activities and oversee the implementation of the WFP-funded scope registration exercise.
- S/he will liaise closely with the scope registrars to ensure the smooth registration of beneficiaries and the issuance of scope cards to enrolees.
- The SCOPE registration assistant will be the overall supervisor of the scope registration team and will be responsible for field management, coordination, and regular monitoring of the project in all areas of operation.
Also Apply For ECOWAS Parliament Recruitment (6 Positions)
Dimensions of the Role
- Communicates with the Food/cash distribution officers, Project Coordinator, Program Manager, Nutrition Sector Specialist, SCOPE Registrars, and WFP SCOPE team.
- The post holder(s) will support the identification and enrolment of target beneficiaries.
- The post holder will interface and support a team of SCOPE Registrars to facilitate the process.
- The role requires strong facilitation and organizational skills along with the ability to analyze and communicate complex information to all staff, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Represent Plan in WFP Coordination meetings as necessary.
- Liaise closely with WFP Office regarding Scope registration, project implementation that requires SCOPE technical support.
- Promote a positive profile of the program and good understanding among other sectors, partners, and communities about the Scope registration.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all stakeholders – WFP, Community support groups, community leaders, IOM, and NGOs, to enhance multi-agency and multi-sectoral cooperation and coordination.
- Supervise the Scope Registration Team and provide appropriate guidance and oversight as they conduct daily field activities.
- Plan and follow the activities of the Scope project such as voluntary returnees’ registration and distribution of Scope cards during enrolment for GFD/BSFP and Livelihood projects.
- Facilitate the training of Scope project staff on Scope online/offline system focusing on efficient planning, coordination, implementation, and monitoring of the project activities.
- Participate actively in the monitoring of the project in collaboration with the M&E Officer with specific attention on the efficiency of the WFP Livelihood, BSFP, GFD etc
- In collaboration with the Food/cash distribution officers ensures Plan International’s participation in the after-action review of the current project and identify potential development for Plan International in GFD and BSFP.
- Prepare and submit all Scope project internal and external donor reports
- Draft scope budget including spending plans, procurement plans, and work plans based on activities and budgets.
Also Apply For Wema Bank Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
Technical Experties, Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND or equivalent preferably in Social Sciences, Development Studies, Nutrition, Agriculture or other relevant discipline and evidence of NYSC discharge certificate
- Experience as SCOPE registration assistant with an INGO partner.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong ability to work independently, organize work, meet deadlines, maintain composure, prioritize work under pressure, coordinate multiple tasks, and maintain attention to detail.
- Community mobilization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills, creativity and flexibility
- Works well in and promotes teamwork, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment, flexible and able to handle pressure well.
- Languages: Excellent command of English language and Hausa.
- Managing UNWFP-funded projects is preferable.
- Experience in working on “In-kind Distributions” projects is preferable.
- Strong communication skills: oral, written and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership, team building, conflict resolution and ability to deliver PLAN’s strategic objectives.
- Extremely flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations
- Facilitate the development and scheduling of volunteer outreach activities
Application Closing Date
16th April, 2023.
Also Apply For Marriott International Recruitment (7 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Plan International Nigeria is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender or disabilities.
- Plan International Nigeria is fully committed to child protection to prevent children from all forms of abuse.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted