>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 04, February 2023
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is one of the world’s leading energy companies. Shell plays a key role in helping to meet the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways. Shell Petroleum Development Company has a history of over 50 years in Nigeria and the largest footprint of all the international oil and gas companies operating in the country. Shell Petroleum Development Company has been active in Nigeria since 1937. Shell companies and investments have played a pioneering role in onshore, shallow and deep water oil exploration and production. Shell has also been at the forefront of gas development, producing and delivering gas to domestic consumers and export markets for over 40 years. See more Shell Petroleum Development Company Job vacancies Here >>
Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: SC Specialist, Excellence Nigeria
Reference ID: R104330
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Experience Level: Early Careers
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Employment
What’s the Role?
- Contract Management roles are the primary interface to deliver “most competitive” supply chains for the relevant business.
- They proactively identify and understand the needs from business stakeholders and collaboratively propose the most competitive solutions, based on an exhaustive review across all available value levers (price, demand, specifications).
- Executes standard and defined contracts under close supervision by Manager.
- Manages basic processes and systems related to the department with no cross-functional or cross-system linkages (i.e. linked to one particular location or site only, typically warehouse roles).
- Supports internal stakeholders (more than one department) in fulfilling standard and non-standard operational requirements with minimal interface with external stakeholders (supplier).
- This job profile contains generic information and does not describe individual positions or required job competencies. Grading decisions will also depend on other factors.
- Understand the key interfaces and interdependencies between Contracting and Procurement (CP) processes, controls and systems to drive continuous improvement projects across our Supply Chain organization.
Also Apply for Paga Nigeria Recruitment
What we Need from you?
- Any Bachelor’s Degree is fine; preferably Sciences
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in Supply Chain
- Knowledge of SAP & Ariba systems
- Contracts data management and analysis
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Spotfire, PowerBI is desired but not preferred
- Fluent in speaking and writing English.
- Experience in programming and coding is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online