Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. See more Dangote Group Job vacancies Here >>
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: SAP Functional Support Analyst – Plant Maintenance
Job type: Full time
Department: DCP – Finance & IT
- We are looking for motivated professionals with SAP experience in the Plant Maintenance module.
- The resource(s) would join our team of professionals to support the daily SAP operations of the business and SAP implementation projects.
Also Apply for 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Functional support for SAP PM modules.
- manage multiple simultaneous SAP projects and Tasks from conception to completion. Requirements gathering and scope definition together with various business stakeholders.
- Plan and coordinate resources and activities to meet business requirements and project completion dates.
- Work with end-users to provide system support to the business while sharing knowledge and understanding.
- Gather business requirements and convert them into development design/programming specifications.
- Perform functional testing, creating documentation, and conducting end-user training in conjunction with other members of the SAP Core team.
- Work with both internal or external design/implementation teams and work cross-functionally between the business and IT to bridge the gap between design, content, and technology.
- Provides analysis for and directs activities of SAP PM resources as determined by and in conjunction with the senior management team.
- Manage end-to-end integration needs with the respective modules and other applications.
- Definition of innovative functional solutions to meet business process requirements in SAP and/ or other supporting application systems.
- Collect & analyze customer requirements on the following:
- Detailed knowledge of the SAP Plant maintenance master data, Maintenance notifications, Maintenance orders and preventive Maintenance, Calibration process, Refurbishment Process, and Work Clearance Management.
Also Apply for EHA Clinics Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
- 3 to 6 years experience as a SAP Production Planning Support Analyst
- Experience in business application system development methodology and business process re-engineering.
- Minimum of 3 end-to-end projects implementation.
- Candidate must have relevant work experience in SAP PM & MM.
- Candidates must have relevant work experience in SAP Quality Management – QM.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong leadership skills with customer interfacing experience.
- Strong written, verbal communication, analytical skills, and problem-solving.
- Demonstrated ability/experience in the implementation of major systems applications.
- Strong understanding of user exits would be an added advantage.
- Ability to interact with and present ideas and updates to senior or executive level management.
- Basic ABAP debugging know-how would be an added advantage.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date