Wakanow recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
Wakanow was established in 2008 as Nigeria’s first OTA (Online Travel Agent) to bridge the gap and eliminate the barriers and inefficiencies facing the travel industry. Two years after its launch, the site fully took off around the period of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, affording it the much needed early kick-off momentum. In its eight years of its existence, Wakanow has grown to become one of Africa’s leading travel booking portals, with physical presence in Nigeria, UAE, Ghana, UK, US and aggressive plans to open new offices across Africa. Join Wakanow careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Wakanow Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Support Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Airline – Aviation
Also Apply for: Wema Bank Plc Employment (5 Positions)
- Support sales activities to prospective and existing customers in line with the commercial strategy to drive incremental, quality revenue and improved sales, recording all pertinent information according to established policies and procedures.
- Offer Sales support to designated corporate accounts from accountable manager
- Support the onboarding of new customers in line with established policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate and up to date information on all existing and prospective customers in database according to established policies and procedures.
- Meet defined sales support KPIs/SLAs.
- In-support of Sales Team: collect, review and record sales, customer, market and competitor data and
- insights according to established policies.
- Enter order and sales in the company’s system to ensure the delivery of the right product and services at the correct price and with the proper discount level with outmost quality and efficiency.
- Maintain promotional database by entering promotion details, regular and special prices and promotions to provide update information to sales force and ensure consistency of offered promotions.
- Tracking and ensuring transactions according to contractual Terms and Conditions.
- Follow-up communication with internal and external stakeholders to ensure uninterrupted process flow and customer satisfaction to drive revenue performance.
- Being a point of contact for the department: Answering incoming calls as well as email messages as assigned by accountable manager.
- Maintaining department records, including spreadsheets and databases that track corporate clients, sales and customers
- Doing research that supports the team, such as performing Internet searches for potential clients and gathering information that could be useful to the sales team when pitching a product or service
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (8 Positions)
- High School Diploma is required but an Associate Degree is preferred
- Strong understanding of the Commercial business model in the travels industry
- Understanding of commercial contracts, structures and sales processes.
- Strong analytical and commercial acumen.
- Improve efficiency through process improvements, automation and centralization/outsourcing
- Proficient in computer software systems including MS Office and MS Excel
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management software and data analysis
- Excellent motivational skills and works will with a team but also able to work alone
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and dedication to customer satisfaction
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Knowledge of sales practices and the most efficient customer service techniques
- Ability to interpret sales metrics and perform data entry
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Bolt Nigeria Employment (2 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online