Come Homes and Properties Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Come Homes and Properties Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Come Homes and Properties Limited is a Real Estate company that was registered in June, 2017 to deal on sales of landed properties, building of houses, etc. The company has various offices located in Ikeja, Ikota Shopping Complex VGC, Ikotun, Apapa, ASPAMDA Trade Fair, D.M.G.S. Roundabout Onitsha Anambra state, Wetheral Road Owerri Imo state, Garden/Okpara Avenue, Enugu and the head office is located at 17 Bode Thomas Street, Surulere, Lagos. Join Come Homes and Properties Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Come Homes and Properties Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- We are looking for an ambitious Marketer to be responsible for developing and managing all aspects of our marketing strategy
- You will focus on creating, implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital and traditional marketing campaigns across various marketing channels.
- Developing and implementing marketing plans.
- Undertaking competitor research and analyses.
- Conducting market research to establish customer trends and habits.
- Establishing goals and objectives in order to reach our customers through appropriate marketing channels (digital and traditional).
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers through prospecting and networking.
- Promoting brand awareness through marketing efforts.
- Creating marketing materials for our website and other marketing platforms.
- Supporting the marketing team with marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas, including optimization, advertising, social media, direct marketing, and event planning.
- Assisting with the analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Performing other duties when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Estate Management or a related field.
- OND or Diploma candidates can also apply with relevant experience in sales.
- Ability to work with a team in with a goal of meeting Individual target.
- 1 or more years of marketing experience (digital and traditional) in a corporate environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Candidates must reside around Ikeja, Surulere, Ikorodu, VI, Iyana Ishashi, Abule Egba, Ikotun and Lekki.
Attractive salary and weekly remumeration with instant payment of 10% commission on any sales generated, with benefits and bonus packages.
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested & qualified candidates should send their updated Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title and preferred Location (Surulere, Ibeju Lekki / Eleko, Victoria Island, Ikota Complex, Ajegunle, Aspamda, Ikotun, Ikorodu, Iyana Isashi, Abule Egbas or Ikeja) as the subject of the email.