Seven-Up Bottling Company (SBC) is one of the largest and trusted beverage manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country. See more Seven-Up Bottling Company Job vacancies Here >>
Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Contract
Also Apply for Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Play a pivotal role in driving business growth, achieving sales targets, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Generating new business opportunities, building and maintaining strong customer relationships, and achieving sales targets within the assigned territory.
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities to expand the customer base.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and opportunities.
- Meet or exceed sales targets by effectively presenting and promoting our products.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to maximize revenue and market penetration.
- Provide excellent customer service and resolve any issues or complaints promptly.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing and logistics, to ensure smooth order fulfilment and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and submit accurate sales reports and forecasts on a regular basis.
Also Apply for PalmPay Limited Job Recruitment (12 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 1-year cognate experience.
- Strong knowledge of FMCG products and market trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and close sales deals.
- Self-motivated and target-oriented mindset.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
Functional Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work independently.
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Catholic Relief Services Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.