About Kuddy Cosmetics International:
Kuddy Cosmetics was founded over 40 years ago by Mrs. Kudirat Olayinka Fashola. She had a vision to supply products that encouraged men and women of all skin types to embrace the uniqueness of their skin while improving its texture. After thorough research, she partnered with brands who shared the same vision. The company has been a leading name in the beauty and makeup industry in Nigeria with an availability of over 20,000 skincare and makeup products on shelves in 15 locations in Nigeria. All products are carefully selected to meet the various needs and requirements of all our consumers. Join Kuddy Cosmetics International careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 03, June 2023
Kuddy Cosmetics International Recruitment is to fill the position below
Job Title: Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For Wema Bank Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
- As a beauty advisor at Kuddy Cosmetics you will be responsible for making personalized recommendations for customers and clients, drive sales goals for your team
- You will analyze customers’ skin, hair, and beauty regimen to help them identify the best products to meet their individual goals
- You are the first point of contact with our customers hence you must be customer-service oriented and contribute your quota towards ensuring business growth
Also Apply For ECOWAS Parliament Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Act as an ambassador for the company by demonstrating excellent communication skills, customer services and being courteous to all customers that walk into the store.
- Reads and understands information about new products being developed and emerging on the market.
- Demonstrate proper use of makeup and cross-sell skincare and beauty products as needed.
- Identify customer needs and recommend cosmetics and skin care products based on their preferences
- Help clients find products they are looking for on shelves and make alternative suggestions incase products requested may be unavailable
- Explain to customers how to use products they’re interested in buying and advise customers on skincare and beauty regimen as needed
- Inform customers on prices, special offers, discounts, promotions and deals that may be available.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 0 – 2 years relevant work experience.
N35,000 – N40,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2023.
Also Apply For Marriott International Recruitment (7 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.