Harmony Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Harmony Group job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Harmony Group has been doing business for a very long time however was officially consolidated on nineteenth February 1992 by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). It has been one of the significant business foundations and has turned into “an amicable name in Nigeria”. The organization has a wide scope of items fusing development, quality, and innovation at a reasonable cost, making it more grounded and more productive in this cutthroat world. Our vision is to be a main organization in conveying first class brands, items and administrations to our regarded clients. We plan to be number one in standing and be perceived as pioneers as far as the administrations we give, the businesses we serve and the nations we cover. Join Harmony Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Harmony Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Odun-ade, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Wema Bank Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
- The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker.
- They will be able to conduct insightful market research to establish a marketing strategy that will effectively reach the target audience, drive sales by designing and implementing targeted marketing, maintaining customer relationships, analyzes and compiles travel/tourism statistics.
- They should be comfortable evaluating the marketing process, and work to critique and improve its outcomes.
- Generate, track and follow up leads to meet company and market expectations.
- Develop effective sales strategies that promote sales to new and existing customers.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales target.
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition
- Complete sales forecasts and product trends reports and presentations in a timely manner.
- Work with other managers and Head of safes to achieve Organization’s Mission.
- Managing customer feedback appropriately.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Also Apply for: Supermart.ng Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 2 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills
- Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative Experience with social media
- Age; 25years – 35 years
- Fluency in Igbo language is an added advantage.
- Sales target, interpersonal, strong communication, active listening, prospecting, presentation, setting expectations, objection handling, self confidence, negotiation, business acumen and social selling.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2022.
Also Apply for: Capital Luxury Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email E.g “Sales and Marketing Officer- Lagos”