BIC Nigeria is a manufacturing company with global recognition for their quality, safety, affordability, and ease of use products. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC an iconic international brand, present in over 4 million retail outlets across 160 countries around the world. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences. Join BIC Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
BIC Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Representative
About the Team
- As a member of our team, you’ll be a part of reigniting a beloved brand as we continue to reimagine everyday essentials in new, sustainable and responsible ways.
- Our “roll up your sleeves and get the job done” approach to work creates an environment where self-starters, problem solvers and innovative thinkers thrive.
- BIC team members are empowered to take ownership of their careers and bring their unique perspectives to the table to make a meaningful impact on our mission.
- It’s a colorful world – make your mark by joining the BIC team today.
- Responsible for the growth of Lucky pens business in the Area, recruit new customers and enhance satisfactions of existing customers.
Also Apply for Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Generate sales and ensure products delivery in the assigned Areas
- Regularly review with the Customers their performance in lines with agreed target.
- Develop Areas Business Plan for the region and the Customer Business plan for each customer in the Areas.
- Develop New Sales opportunities within designated Areas.
- Proper liaison between customers with the relevant stakeholders (sales, finance, supply chain, and factory) in order to guarantee growth and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the relevant documentation for delivery to customers.
- Achieve sales targets
- Number of new customers
- Frequency of orders
- Service level (speed of delivery).
- Candidates should possess an HND or B.Sc Degree.
- Relevant experience in sales and business development functions.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft operating system especially Power-Point & Excel
- Proficient in the use of English language
- Valid driving license.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Zojatech Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you