Proten International recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Proten International is a leading international Human Resource and Management Consulting firm which provides a range of Advisory and Transformation solutions. Our aim is to arrange every organization’s activities relating to People, Process and Technology closely with its business strategy and vision. Proten International was discovered in 2010 in the United Kingdom, we have since expanded across Europe and Africa, serving clients across the public and private sectors and various industries including Banking, Oil and Gas, Insurance, Information Technology, Real Estate, Energy, FMCG, Manufacturing and many more. Join our careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Proten International Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Locations: Oshodi, Ikorodu, Onipan, Lekki, Ajah, Ikoyi – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Employment (11 Position)
- Responsible for sales and marketing.
- Managing the growth of assigned clients.
- Improve the deposit mobilization and retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition.
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate and individual clients.
- Innovate and develop attractive value-added deposit products together with the Business Development to achieve the overall deposit targets
- Source appropriately priced and structured deposit liabilities for the company from retail and institutional sources.
- Cultivate new clientele on an on-going basis.
- Meet assigned sales targets and quota
- Participate in creating new and better marketing based on field experience.
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (6 Positions)
- Innovate and develop attractive value-added deposit products together with the Business Development to achieve the overall deposit targets.
- Ensure that due diligence is always enforced to meet the requirements of the regulator and also protect the interest of both the depositors and the organization.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2 years experience.
N120,000 – N170,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Catholic Relief Services Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online