Veepee Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
Veepee Group is the pioneer manufacturer of flexible packaging materials and corrugated paper products in Nigeria established its manufacturing facilities at Sango Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria in 1975 by the Late Chief V.P. Vaswani. He was a visionary and philanthropist who believed in Nigeria and its citizens. He received multiple awards for his understanding and development of Nigeria’s potential in the packaging industry. Veepee Group aims to provide reliable and sustainable solutions in Flexible Packaging & Paper products with high degree of customer satisfaction. Join Veepee Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Veepee Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Location: Sango Ota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Unit: Paper Core & Trading Division
Reporting to: HOD / Director
Authority: Given by Department Head
Working Relationships: Internal department colleagues
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (29 Positions)
- Your primary function will be to develop and grow our business.
- The position is fast-paced, varied and interesting, with much scope for using your talents and abilities.
- Most of your time and energy will be spent with clients, helping to solve their packaging problems and creating opportunities in a consultative manner with strong project management skills.
- Your key tasks will include market development, sales and client service requirements.
- Ideally from the packaging industry with a qualification in marketing and sales.
- Candidate from our target markets with relevant packaging experience will also be considered.
- Ability to deliver high quality sales and consultation services.
Health and Safety:
- Use of safety shoes and proper uniform.
- Follow safety instructions put in place to prevent workplace injuries or accidents.
Also Apply for: Guinness Nigeria Plc Employment (2 Positions)
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: We would like candidates with 3 – 5 years of experience in packaging/printing field. Engineering background is a plus.
- Self-motivation, a focus on results and an obsession with delivering the highest level of client service are key attributes
- You should be able to communicate clearly and effectively on various levels
- Attention to detail is important
- Initiative and effective self-management is critical to success in this position.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: COBEF International Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.