Dangote Group employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Dangote Group job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. Join Dangote Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Job Reference: S&M0622-001
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Sales & Marketing
Reports to: Area Sales Manager
Also Apply for: Wema Bank Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
- We are looking for passionate Sales Officers who will plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas.
- The Sale Officers will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing product and service delivery quality.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute sales plan based on the approved sales strategy in conjunction with the Area Sales Manager.
- Process customer orders and follow-up with distribution personnel to ensure prompt product delivery in line with organizational policies.
- Log and address customer complaints; escalate appropriate issues and follow-up to ensure proper resolution.
- Proactively identify and report on potential revenue streams or new sales avenues.
- Prepare and compile periodic activity, financial and performance reports.
- Proactively gather current customer data/information and regularly update customer database to ensure reliability and accuracy.
- Work closely with Area Manager to identify constraints to product sales and notify the Head, Regional Sales.
- Initiate and manage relationships with internal and external customers within the local environment.
- Ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Area Sales Manager.
Also Apply for: Supermart.ng Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a related discipline.
- 3-6 years post NYSC work experience in sales, preferably in FMCG.
- Good understanding of B2B sales. trends, challenges, opportunities, relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Excellent knowledge of DCP’s product and service offerings.
- Basic understanding of micro and macroeconomic indices and their impact on business.
- Very good communication, negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- High ethical standards.
- Very good customer service skills.
- High sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Capital Luxury Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online