Lily Hospitals Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Lily Hospitals Limited is a last growing private healthcare institutions in Nigeria with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent medical services. Since inception, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals. We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services. Join Lily Hospitals Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Lily Hospitals Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Marketing Officer
Location: Warri, Delta
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (42 Positions)
- The Associate (Sales/Marketing) is responsible for coordinating and implementing a variety of sales activities aimed at sustaining the relationship between Bravo Health Limited and its client.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Implement awareness campaigns targeted at corporate organisations.
- Create awareness around specialized services
- Increase revenue from referrals
- Coordinate all corporate and private sales activities.
- Private and corporate reconciliation and collection
- Provide user assistance to clients regarding the use of software
- Other duties as may be assigned
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Employment (5 Positions)
- A Bachelor’s (B.Sc.) Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or any relevant Social Science or Business Degree is required for this role.
- 1 to 3 years relevant customer service and relationship management work experience preferably in the health or service sector.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package and database management systems.
- Excellent telephone and in-person client service are required for this role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills are required for this role.
- An extroverted personality with good social network character will be added advantages.
- Relevant ICT Certification.
Salary in line with industry standard (salary and commission).
Application Closing Date
6th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Fastest Cakes Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.