Bukka Hut recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
The Bukka Hut also known as Bukkha Hospitality Limited was incorporated in 2011 as a food service Company. Our restaurant offers a wide variety of meals that delivers an original taste of homemade meals while prioritising health hygiene. The company also operates two (2) Lounges to complement the operations of the restaurant in those locations. Bukka Hut is also renowned for its Hut Suya spot” at the flagship outlet in Lekki and we are perfecting processes to replicate the experience in other outlets. Join Bukka Hut careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Bukka Hut recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Also Apply for: Omnibiz Africa Recruitment (4 Positions)
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Creating awareness about the brand through marketing activities
- Assist with drawing up Marketing plans and campaigns to generate revenue
- Contribute at least 1% of the assigned Outlet’s revenue target
- Communicate with target audiences and seal deals for outdoor catering, bulk orders, meetings, and events
- Market and pitch the various Bukka Hut products to new clients to strengthen the brand’s presence & boost sales.
- Conduct market research and make recommendations that will lead to revenue generation
- Meet and surpass sales target and commission will apply where the target is exceeded
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Promoting BHL academy
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (6 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Marketing or any relevant field.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Sales and a record of meeting the target
- Good presentation skills and the ability to use Microsoft office packages.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Proven work experience as a Marketer in the hospitality industry is a plus.
Application Closing Date
13th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: PepsiCo Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.