Salpha Energy Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Salpha Energy Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Salpha Energy is an energy generating company established to address the huge market need for energy by enabling people harness the infinite source of light that is freely accessible to everyone. Innovations in renewable technology afford us the opportunity to place power back in the hands of people, through innovative and quality conscious products that are built to last for outdoor campaing, entrepreneurial activities, rural settlements or disaster relief. Join Salpha Energy Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Salpha Energy Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Festac Town, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Under the supervision of the General Manager, Sales/Marketing Manager will work to improve the organizations market position and achieve financial growth.
- Sales/Marketing Manager will provide in-depth support in defining long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for overall sales/business performance in the unit.
- Develop and execute the marketing and sales plan, including sales targets and form strategic relationships with key customers, and stakeholders.
- Generate sales monthly, weekly and annual sales report for the Organization
- Manage the company’s own retail outlets and manage a direct sales team to drive sales output
- Represent and promote the company’s image in the industry and community.
- Develop and execute marketing initiatives to promote the company’s offerings to its target market.
- Maintain a hitch-free delivery to the customers and strive to resolve complaints within 24 hours, if they arise.
- Monitor stock levels of customers for prompt replenishment, to avoid stock-outs.
- Coordinate marketing events/promotions to create awareness and enhance sales volume.
- Motivate staff by leading through example, resolving conflicts and driving business performance.
- Provides product line budget requirements into the business unit’s annual operating plan.
- Develops all aspects of the marketing mix to ensure the successful launch of new products throughout the subsequent lifecycle.
- Drives pricing activity throughout the product lifecycle.
- Drives available marketing resources and uses those resources appropriately and as needed.
Also see: UBA Bank Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Protects intellectual property of the organization, and works with legal counsel and engineering to ensure asset protection.
- Uses market research capabilities to plan for and implement an appropriate approach based on the understanding of the organizations target market and competitors.
- Drive improvement of customer satisfaction and solves elevated customer issues in relation to products.
- Recommends marketing process changes that will improve Organizational Productivity
- Develops work plans for Marketing/Sales Associate and Customer Relations Officers to deliver product line results; provides guidance and direction on problems and issues; delegates work assignments considering employee skills and development needs.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- 5 – 10 years work experience.
- (FMCG) sector and in a managerial position driving a team.
- Demonstrated achievements to include building channel partner and retail networks in excess of 100 dealers.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.