ReelFruit recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
ReelFruit is the largest dried fruit processing, marketing, and distribution company based in Nigeria. ReelFruit converts Nigeria’s surplus supply of tropical fruits that would have gone to waste into delicious snacks. We retail a range of dried fruit snacks across over 400 locations in Nigeria and have exported our products to different countries including Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, and Belgium. We also retail on Amazon.com. Join ReelFruit careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Reelfruit Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Employment (11 Positions)
- We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, developing and implementing sales strategies, managing sales operation and personnel cross a group of territories.
Duties and Responsibilities
Sales Operations and Business Development:
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Actively explore business opportunities to increase sales volume.
- Identify potential markets, sales channels, competition and propose effective sales strategy and plan for account expansion & development to achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets & KPIs.
- Managing all sales channels, eg. general trade, modern trade, food services
- Present relevant sales & operations reports and forecasts to the management team
- Ensure the delivery of targets through individual recognition, performance review, people management and reward
- Keep current with economic indicators, changing trends, supply and demand and competitors to maintain sales volume and product mix.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by connecting with key stakeholders and proposing insights that deepen trust and provide opportunity to grow.
Also Apply for: Nestoil Group Recruitment (13 Positions)
Trade Accounts Acquisitions:
- Support lead generation and closure across the team
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Develop new trade accounts via corporate deals, collaborations/partnerships and B2B sales
- Identify opportunities and ensure availability of appropriate brands and packs recommended for specific clients/outlets.
- Ensure volume opportunities identified with new clients are developed and addressed appropriately
- Drive and oversee territorial expansion.
Client Relationship Management:
- Oversee all trade partner accounts across the team
- Guide and oversee relationship management across all key trade partner clients.
- Produce insight from clients/ territory and analytical information needed to drive sales and impact product development
- Develop strategies to strengthen trade relationships.
- Manage and ensure team collaboration across the team
- Ensure seamless communication and work flow across the team
- Actively participate in the departmental and organizational appraisal process.
- Train, mentor and manage subordinates.
- Manage and resolve conflicts within the team
- Participate in interviews and the processes of recruiting new employees.
Also Apply for: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (12 Positions)
Business Process Improvement:
- Daily capture of all sales activities on the sales CRM software
- Prompt capture of all sales leads and ensure accurate reports on same
- Ensure constant lead follow up and facilitate closure
- Prompt capture of all sales transactions on the accounting software.
- Prompt resolution of operational matters.
- All sales payments must be remitted, and unremitted payments must be escalated to the Finance department.
- Oversee all stock related matters across the team
- Oversee all operational processes in regional units to ensure adherence and accuracy.
Regional Structure & Productivity Management:
- Ensure maximization of revenue drivers to boost profitability
- Give requisite support to sub-territorial business units in achieving their independent revenue objectives
- Cost tracking of expense items using the variance template.
- Utilize the tool of autonomous planning to deal with respective regional business realities
- Ensure regional adherence to overall company policy.
- Bachelor’s Degree inBusiness Administration or a related field
- Minimum of 7 years Senior Management experience in planning and implementing sales strategies in an FMCG or related industry
- Successful previous experience of consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online