Radisson Hotel Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Radisson Hotel Group job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands and more than 1,000 hotels in different destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson. Radisson Hotels’ highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide. Join Radisson Hotel Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Radisson Hotel Group Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Ambitious, thirsty for results and love interacting with people? Excited by the energetic and customer centric role of Sales? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
- Our Sales Team with their winning edge and passion for driving revenue and growth, strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation creating memorable moments for our guests.
- As Sales Manager, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
- Ensures the smooth running of the sales department, where all aspects of the hotel’s proactive sales initiatives are delivered and total revenue maximised
- Works proactively to improve guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries and problem resolution
- Develops and implements plans where sales initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
- Leads and manages the sales team, fostering a culture of growth, development and performance within the department
- Prepares and is responsible for the departmental budget, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Reviews and scrutinizes the business performance, providing recommendations that will drive financial performance
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
- Minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Proven experience in sales with strong problemsolving capabilities
- Excellent leadership skills with a handson approach and leadby example work style
- Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering advice and recommendations
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Experienced in using IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online