OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status. Join Opay Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Job Title: Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for offline user acquisition and adoption of our products through our agency banking channels to corporate organizations, developing strategies to increase adoption and utilization
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (41 Positions)
- Drive user acquisition and adoption of our products through our merchant network and other strategies
- Draft and pitch our products to prospective organizations
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Control & monitor movements of agents and terminals across the territory to ensure maximizing sales opportunities.
- Market-penetration, drive and management of existing / potential partners in the space
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Planning regional/territory Sales Strategy, Consistent Target Delivery and Achievements.
- Development of the Team to meet & exceed Business metric in the regions.
- Resolving critical sales/operational issue(s) that are beyond sales executive capacity.
- Degree in Business, Marketing and any related course
- Relevant prior experience of 6 years in retail, Pharmaceutical or financial services
- Preferred experience – driving merchant business and offline growth of E-Wallet user acquisition
- Presentation skills, Fluent English, Relationship Management, Networking
- Previous achievement in the public and private sector
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong marketing & negotiating skills
- Strong engagement skills
- Fluent written & spoken English.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2023.
Also Apply for MainOne Cable Nigeria Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online