Gemona West Interior Design Studio recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Gemona West Design Studio job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Gemona West Design Studio is a full help Interior Architecture/Design firm giving best quality of plan greatness for knowing, quality-cognizant clients. The all out experience is given in a manner to illuminate, motivate, and help individuals through the method involved with changing their home or business climate to turn into a one of a kind and customized articulation of themselves. Gemona West combines every client’s need into a structure which oozes class and development. Our spaces are intended to hoist how you live, work and play. With a steadily growing extent of works which incorporates Design engineering, FF&E configuration, Project the board and Procurement, Gemona West is all the while characterizing another period of extravagance spaces in Sub-Saharan Africa. Our Designs embraces modern innovation with an in-house group of Architects and Interior Designers who keep the firm at the very front of state of the art plan. Gemona West Design Studio our careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Gemona West Design Studio Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Architectural / Designing / Surveying / Estate Management
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Creates relationships and identifies customer needs while recommending appropriate solutions to drive both individual and team sales, margin, accessories, and overall performance.
- Applies extensive sales experience, knowledge, and expertise to act in each department.
- Contributes to the delivery of optimal customer service by recruiting, training, scheduling, and retaining customer focused full-time and part-time department personnel.
- Resolves complex customer issues or escalations as needed while proactively equipping line-level associates with tools for addressing customer concerns.
- Perform any duties as assigned.
Job Competencies and Requirements
- Customer issues or escalations as needed while proactively equipping line-level associates, Associate Degree or Higher in Business or related fields
- Previous experience in sales and customer service
- Aged 30 to 45 Years
- 7+ Years of experience and above
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights and weekends
- Resolves complex tools for addressing customer concerns.
- Experience in leadership
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Background in customer service; Particularly in the real estate and industry
- Technical understanding of the design and its administrative Management Skills
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g., customer satisfaction)
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A can-do attitude is required
- Ability to meet up with deadlines
- Applicant should reside around Lekki-Ajah Environs
- Have an ownership mentality throughout a project lifetime.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.