BeeBeejump International Limited is a foremost solar power company in Nigeria with sales and after-sales team of more than 200 in it’s headquarter. It is a solar product manufacturer and intelligent technology leader in the solar industry, and also an expert in distributed off-grid photo-voltaic system solutions. We don’t only have the world’s best solar battery digital control, light power generation, and other areas of technical experts for research and development, but also the industry’s experienced product team with more user-friendly products and services. Join BeeBeejump International Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 03, June 2023
BeeBeejump International Limited recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Jos, Plateau
Also Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Promoting the company’s products.
- Acting as the main point of contact with agents and distributors within the state.
- Implementing sales goals and communicating them to sales managers and sales executives.
- Preparing sales reports and submitting them to Regional Manager.
- Promptly responding to customer requests.
- Maximizing the growth potential of the business within the state.
- Ensuring that sales executive complies with industry regulations.
- Collecting customer feedback as well as market research.
- Create new Business to Government partnerships.
Also Apply for Wakanow Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Sales, or related field).
- Proven work experience in the solar industry.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in sales management.
- Proficient in basic accounting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work under stress and resolve conflict.
- Sound organizational skills.
- The ability to motivate staff and lead a team
- Have solid knowledge of the sales terrain in Plateau
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2023.
Also Apply for TradeDepot Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.