Ascentech Services Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates. See latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Ascentech Services Limited is an absolute Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. Join Ascentech Services Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry / Sector: FMCG
- The Sales Manageris responsible for planning, administering, implementing and coordinating effective sales strategies and leading the Agrochemical Sales team toward the achievement of set corporate sales and market share objectives.
Also Apply for: Kuda Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Develop a strategy for the re-introduction of the Company’s FMCG line.
- Preparation and delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales and gross profit targets, objectives and budgets.
- Sustaining sales target prospects, pipelines and orders in process sufficient to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales & gross profit targets, objectives and budgets.
- Maintain up-to-date competitive knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies.
- Managing the activities of field staff such as agronomists, sales representatives and commissioned agents.
- Creating a marketing program, expanding the company’s contacts with farms and farmers, government agencies and other stakeholders in the agricultural industry.
- Deliver major sales growth through high-volume target accounts.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other divisions to address key business issues and opportunities.
- Build and grow the market share for Agrochemicals.
- Implement and monitor the implementation of the company’s sales process to establish a culture of consultative pre and post-selling activities.
- Ensure, supervise and monitor compliance with product registration requirements, regulations and related matters.
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Degree in relevant related courses from a recognized Higher Institution.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience as a Sales Manager in the FMCG field or related sector.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive profitable sales goals.
- Strong Oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to professionally inspire, develop and coach team members and subordinates.
- Exceptional deal-closing, selling and negotiation skills across a wide range of sophisticated buyers within competitive markets.
- Ability to understand and apply market intelligence.
- Team player.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: J-Six Group Recruitment (8 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.