Air Peace Limited is constantly aim for perfection. Because of the many abilities and experiences of our people, we are able to overcome obstacles and seize opportunities, enabling us to reach greater heights. We hire the greatest personnel and provide them a tremendous opportunity to show off their talents in a service-driven environment. See more Air Peace Limited Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 03, June 2023
Air Peace Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Center for Reservation Control
Reports to: Head Of Commercial and Business Development
- Our Sales team is the largest revenue-generation department at Air Peace Limited. They work closely with travel agencies, United travel departments, and corporate clients.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Manages both a Nigerian, regional and International based customer portfolio of Air Peace with a prime focus on targeting mid to large corporate and agency accounts.
- Responsible for responding to RFPs, negotiating discount agreements, managing program performance and acquisition of new business.
- Primary focus to successfully contribute to both the new and existing routes by increasing revenue, share and maximize program profitability through analysis, creation and implementation of sales programs contract development, account management and problem resolution.
- Demonstrates understanding of the customer’s travel patterns, key influencer priorities and travel management practices.
- Uses consultative selling and leadership accessibility to build strong. “trust based relationships within client hierarchy to establish Air Peace as a critical strategic business partner.
- Conducts in depth data analysis, captures market intelligence, and leverages input from multiple stakeholders to create unique contractual and non-contractual client solutions that maximize share, profitability and customer loyalty.
- Responds to RFPs, establishes aggressive but reasonable goals and consistently monitors and drives goal achievement.
- Implements tactical pricing and Mileage Plus incentives and leverages OBT display tactics and lucrative revenue streams.
- Carefully monitors performance data and ensures that action is taken to quickly address opportunities and threats.
- Engages in day-to-day account management responsibilities.
- Logs activities, account plans and progress towards assigned goals in Business Insight.
- Captures competitive intelligence.
- Develops monthly/quarterly customer reviews including performance reporting and preparation of client-facing presentation materials.
- Maximizes ROI within an assigned budget and resolves complex customer service issues.
- Coordinates client proposals and agreements with sales colleagues, alliance partners and internal departments: ensures agreement integration and revenue/share maximization.
- Maintains and manages the Air Peace overall relationship with its travel partners.
- Seek and target new business relationships
- Grow portfolio by identifying, cultivating and contracting new and incremental SME, Corporate and Specialty markets (Student, Religious and Medical travel) /// agreements
- Understand and promote direct and alternate booking channels, including New Distribution Capabilities (NDC).
- Cultivates healthy and productive business relationships with clients, including executive engagement.
- Visible at client, industry Global Business Travel Association (GBTA), civic and community events.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Three years equivalent experience with increasing levels of responsibility or two years of airline sales or travel industry experience (supplier,consultant, Travel Management Company (TMC), etc.).
- Foundational understanding of airline sales or travel industry sales.
- Demonstrated general business acumen and financial aptitude.
- Proficiency in key business computer applications (esp. MS Excel/PowerPoint/Word and Salesforce).
- Strong communication and analytical ability.
- Ability to create and deliver client-facing presentations.
- Ability to cultivate business partnerships.
- Travel within Nigeria and internationally as required for internal and customer meetings.
- Must be fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Must be legally authorized to work in Nigeria for any employer without sponsorship.
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification.
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position.
- MBA / CTE / GLP.
- Three years of account management experience in airline industry or travel industry (supplier, consultant, Travel Management Company (TMC), etc.)
- Experience or knowledge in Finance, Network Planning, Revenue Management, Marketing, Loyalty, and Alliances
- Strong negotiation skills.
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Sales Manager” as the subject of the email,
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.