Dunn and Braxton Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with minimum of OND should submit their CV via the email address below. This Dunn and Braxton Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Dunn and Braxton Limited aids businesses optimize productivity by accessing dynamic teams of top talents at minimal costs. We will help your organization reduce risks, save costs and ensure compliance with Federal and State laws. This way, you are able to focus on your core to innovate and succeed. Join Dunn and Braxton Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Dunn and Braxton Limited Recruitment is to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Lubricants & Auto-Parts)
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Kaduna, Kano & Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Wema Bank Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
- This role will be responsible for managing an assigned territory, with aim of increasing sales through existing business as well as developing new business relationship, to ensure growth in revenue and profitability for the company. This role will assist to grow and expand the brands of Lubricants, Additive and Spares business by ensuring that volume, revenue and margin targets are consistently met within the specified geographical location.
- The ideal candidate for this role, must have experience in lubricant and auto-part sales in Nigeria and preferably the desired territory.
- Source and Appoint distributors/dealers for the lubricants, additive and auto-part sales in their allocated territory.
- Responsible to build awareness, market acceptability and demand for the products.
- Achieve sales volume, revenue and margin targets on monthly basis.
- To analyze market demand, gather competitor information, prepare analysis report.
- Explain product range and product benefit to channel partners and end user.
- Ensure adherence to laid down Marketing and Sales systems, processes, procedures and policies; make appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Produce / provide periodic updates and management reports on weekly basis.
- Ensuring compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Work with branch to manage customer billing, complaints and enquiries.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Any other job as may be assigned by Business Unit Head or Product Head.
Also Apply for: The Place Restaurant Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND / OND in any relevant field from a reputable institution.
- Any professional qualification will be an added advantage, though not mandatory.
- 1 – 3 years of post qualification experience in sales, preferably in Lubricants or automobile parts.
- Substantial knowledge with lubricating oil and auto-part business
- Must be familiar with the business terrain.
Remuneration and Benefits
- N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
- Sales Commission
- Other benefits.
Application Closing Date
26th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: SendMe Food Technology Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.