Salpha Energy Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Salpha Energy Limited is an energy generating company established to address the huge market need for energy by enabling people harness the infinite source of light that is freely accessible to everyone. Innovations in renewable technology afford us the opportunity to place power back in the hands of people, through innovative and quality conscious products that are built to last for outdoor campaing, entrepreneurial activities, rural settlements or disaster relief. Join Salpha Energy Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Salpha Energy Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Makurdi, Benue
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (24 Positions)
- Under the supervision of the Regional Sales Manager/Marketing Manager, the sales executive will work directly on the field to develop and execute marketing and business strategies to maximize profitability, improve the organizations market position and achieve financial growth.
- You will provide the marketing information that will translate to building key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate, and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions and help achieve expected sales targets.
Specific Responsibilities / Duties
Sales / Marketing:
- Present, promote and sell Salpha Energy products using persuasive communicationto existing and prospective customers.
- Ensure the growth of the company’s business through aggressivesales and techniques.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Generating Leads.
- Meeting and/or exceeding sales targets.
- Create, plan and schedule presentations of company products to existing and potential customers.
- Ensure customer ret
- Keep record of customers visited or sold to and update it regularly.
- Preparing weekly and monthly sales reports.
Market / Product Research:
- Perform cost-benefit, marketing intelligence and competitive and needs analysis of existing and potential customers in-order to meet their needs.
- Rrecommending new opportunities and service improvements.
- Visiting customers and potential customers to evaluate needs and/or promote new Salpha Energy products.
- Assist Management and the finance department to determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions and negotiations based on research done.
- Liaise with the finance department to reconcile stock and products supplied.
- Present market update based on existing and potential customers needs and research scale done.
Also Apply for: FBNQuest Recruitment (3 Positions)
Customer Service / Relations:
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Ensure smooth delivery of products to customers within your region of operation and across Nigeria where necessary.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
Requirements / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration or any Social Science or related fields.
- 3 – 7 years experience in sales and Business Development especially in FMCG company.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to close sales.
- Good computer knowledge especially Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good knowledge of sales techniques.
- Good knowledge of the job locations and its environs as well as the business potentials.
- Excellent knowledge of B2B and B2C business models.
Application Closing Date