Design union is involved in various sectors including infrastructure, real estate, educational institutions, corporate buildings spaces, oil and gas as well as residential. All projects we execute are delivered to international best practice standards. Design union was established in 2000, the firm has grown ever since. Some of our clients include several blue-chip and multinational companies for whom the group has successfully delivered projects worth over $500 million. Join Design Union Limited Recruitment careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Design Union Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below
Job Title: Sales Executive – Real Estate
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (41 Positions)
- Make presentations to investors and prospective clients on the company’s products.
- Maintain Client Relationships – maintain relationships with repeat clients to keep them satisfied and promote future business opportunities and referrals.
- Meet with Clients and Deal Closing-Meet with clients who need specialized attention or who are experiencing a difficult situation.
- Meet and surpass minimum target sales of the company’s products according to agreed timelines.
- Implement sales plans to increase sales of the company’s products.
- Work in the sales team to drive to achieve monthly and yearly sales targets.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- First Degree (First Class or 2nd Class) in Business Administration or relevant courses.
- Proven track record of success in sales in the real estate industry or closely related industries.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Excellent client management skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office/Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with sound leadership abilities
Application Closing Date
13th June, 2023.
Also Apply for MainOne Cable Nigeria Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.