Ascentech Services Limited is an absolute Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. See more Ascentech Services Limited Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Inverter & Batteries)
Locations: Abuja & Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to recruit an experienced Sales Executive(Inverter & Batteries). Candidate will be responsible for developing the sales business in the assigned area.
Also Apply for PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through networking.
- Build networks and spheres of influence to grow prospect lists.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Set up meetings with potential clients to negotiate and close deals.
- Prepare and deliver presentations on products / services.
- Report to the Business Unit Head about goals, sales, and prospects.
- Participate in events and conferences on behalf of the company.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- Any other job as may be assigned by Business Unit Head or Product Head
- B.Sc / HND qualification is required.
- 2 – 4 years post qualification experience, preferably batteries or Inverter industry
- Adequate knowledge of Abuja & Asabamarkets
- Previous experience in selling power products
- Experience in handling dealer network and commercial customers
- Target oriented and ability to deliver results
- Must reside in or around Abuja & Asaba Environs.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for MainOne Cable Nigeria Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title and location as the subject of the mail.