Costarchem Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Costarchem Nigeria Limited is a subsidiary of costar USA, a world leader in the delivery of tailored Constructive Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation. Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building. Join Costarchem Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Costarchem Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (23 Positions)
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company’s products or services to customers.
- Discussing equipment needs and system requirements with customers and engineers.
- Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries.
- Researching, developing and modifying products to meet customers’ technical requirements and needs.
- Helping customers who have problems with installed products and recommending improved or upgraded materials.
- Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
- Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management.
- Setting and achieving sales goals and quotas.
- Training other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company’s products and services.
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Employment (26 Positions)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Experience in sales and the technology field.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and team working skills.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Opay Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.