Start a new career with Procore Technologies while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We offer cloud-based construction management software to clients so they can develop skyscrapers, hospitals, retail spaces, airports, apartment buildings, and other structures more effectively. At Procore, we have worked arduously to establish and uphold a culture where you can take ownership of your work and are encouraged and provided with the means to try out novel concepts. To see what others are saying about working at Procore, visit us on Glassdoor.
>> CLICK HERE TO SEE LATEST REMOTE JOBS TODAY Saturday 25, March 2023
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Salary:$64,000 – $80,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: Customer Care Service Representative at Viasat, Remote Job $19.62 an hour
Procore is looking for an inspiring and accomplished Sales Development Representative, LATAM, to join one of the highest-performing sales teams in the software industry. Our Sales Development team is an essential component of our sales model and has helped fuel our incredible growth over the past several years.
As a Sales Development Representative, LATAM, you’ll develop an understanding of the construction industry and Procore’s products to help improve one of the world’s largest industries. We pride ourselves on setting challenging goals and having fun achieving them together. We value our culture and are looking for optimistic and motivated people to join our team. Are you up for the challenge?
This position will report to the Manager, Sales Development, and will be based in our office in Austin, TX. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Create new business opportunities to fuel Procore’s growth
- Partner with an Account Executive to achieve mutually aligned sales quotas each month
- Engage construction professionals through phone, email, and other channels to understand their challenges and identify opportunities to solve them
- Have the autonomy to operate beyond your role and help the team improve our process, training, use of technology, and any other aspects of our business
- Work with sales management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to create opportunities for new business
- Conduct daily activities, including
- Pre-call research and planning
- Make a high volume of calls per day; maintain Salesforce records
- Follow-up with previous contacts (nurturing leads)
Also Apply for: Order Entry Rep at United Site Services, Remote Job $24 an hour
What we’re looking for:
- Must be a fluent/native Spanish speaker
- Desire to pursue a career in Sales
- Will to achieve results—the curiosity and perseverance to push harder when the going gets tough
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, ambitious environment—inspire your team to be better while achieving your goals
- Commitment to lifelong learning and continuous development
- Self-aware, reflective, and able to digest feedback critically and adapt to overcome challenges
- Demonstrate our core values of Ownership, Optimism, and Openness
- Friendly, enthusiastic and demonstrate empathy and thoughtfulness in your work
If you’d like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Also Apply for: Insurance Processor at Lakeview Household Insurance Solutions, Remote Job $32,000 – $43,000 a year
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That’s why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.