VIP Express Tourism Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
VIP Express Tourism Limited focuses especially on high-quality family vacations as we cherish the close ties that families have. By providing these high-quality holiday lodging services, VIP Express Tourism Limited helps to fortify the ties between families, lessen stress from life’s daily responsibilities, and lengthen lives. Our services offer a balance of rest and excitement for the entire family and are created to appeal to all generations, from young children to grandparents. Additionally, VIP Express Tourism Limited conducts a referral marketing program where participants have the opportunity to generate a supplemental passive income. When members recommend individuals to VIP Express Tourism Limited who subsequently sign up as members, we calculate a commission percentage that is then paid to the person who made the recommendation.
VIP Express Tourism Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Job Recruitment (16 Positions)
- Present at Sales Presentation
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
- Answer questions about the products
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships • Strong social and emotional Intelligence.
- Meet or exceed projected weekly and monthly sales goals.
Also Apply for: PricewaterhouseCooper Nigeria Employment (3 Positions)
Core Skills and Experience
- HND / BSc in Marketing or relevant field is an advantage.
- 1 – 2 years Prior experience as a Sales Consultant is compulsory.
- Be knowledgeable about the product
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies.
- Strong negotiating and selling skills.
- Be well-groomed and presentable.
- Have excellent people skills and intuitive to client’s needs.
- Be fully bilingual (with a third African language being beneficial).
- Giving professional presentations.
- Not buckling under pressure and be very target driven.
- Basic computer and software skills in Microsoft Word/Excel.
- Being calm when dealing with customer complaints and issues.
- Working well as part of a bigger sales team but also be able to deliver and work independently.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Visa Incorporated Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Sales Consultant” as the subject of the email.