SIMS Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
In SIMS Nigeria Limited, we specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as- Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano. Join SIMS Nigeria Limited career team today, and be part of our success story. Join SIMS Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
SIMS Nigeria Limited Recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Female Sales Canvasser
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (28 Positions)
- Builds business by identifying and selling to prospects and maintaining relationship with clients.
- Generation of new customers and growing existing ones.
- Ensure effective and efficient delivery of goods and services to customer as at when due.
- Maintain good and efficient working relationship with customers and project the company in good stead.
- Ensure prompt and effective response to RFQ and RFP without any delay.
- Entertain objections from customers and proffer appropriate solution without hitches.
- Maintain cordial relationship with all stakeholders.
Key Result Areas
- Achievement of monthly sales target.
- Achieving 100% sales collection at all times.
- Attend to all customer complains and build strong relationships.
- Follow up on all outstanding debts and ensure prompt reconciliation where the need arises.
- Ensure good product knowledge and market understanding all times.
- Ensure effective communication with all customers.
Also Apply for: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (12 Positions)
- Minimum of First Degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
- Good market knowledge of Electronics and home appliances an added advantage.
- Good customer relationship and interpersonal skill.
- Ideal candidate must not be more than 30 years old.
- Must be solution oriented.
- Good knowledge on Microsoft word and excel.
- Preferably female.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Addas Ultimate Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online