Khenpro Global Services recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Khenpro Global Services is an employment agency tasked with finding skilled people for various job categories so they may effectively contribute to the expansion and long-term development of the firm. Join Khenpro Global Services careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Khenpro Global Services Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Sales Associate
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (28 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome and greet customers as they enter the store.
- Offer help and provide direct assistance to customers.
- Provide in-depth product knowledge, including features, benefits, and overall value
- Answer customer questions and concerns.
- Attend to the unique and individual shopping needs of each customer.
- Upsell when appropriate; promote current sales, promotions, coupon deals, etc
- Process purchases, returns, and exchanges.
- Handle customer complaints in a calm and professional manner.
- Report anything unusual or any major incidents to management.
- Help organize back stock and perform inventory counts.
- Organize and replenish front stock and help merchandise store.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work and retail space.
- Be enthusiastic and informative about all products.
- Help create a positive environment for customers to shop and buy.
- Take direction from and report to assigned supervisor.
- Work as a team to achieve sales goals.
Also Apply for: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (12 Positions)
Requirements and Qualifications
- First Degree or equivalent preferred.
- 0 – 2 years of work experience.
- Previous retail, sales experience from a pharmacy is an advantage.
- Computer literate; familiarity using POS systems.
- Extremely personable, positive, and approachable.
- Fantastic customer service skills.
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2022.
Also Apply for: Addas Ultimate Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.