Start a new career with Amplify Education while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
At Amplify Education, we want teachers to experience more exhilaration—more great classroom moments, more great days when you are reminded of why you became a teacher. We create high-quality programs that make it easier for you to teach inspiring, impactful lessons that celebrate and develop the brilliance of your students. Learn more about Amplify programs.
Job Title: Sales Associate
Salary:$30 – $50 an hour
Location: Work From Home
Full Job Description
Amplify Education is seeking a part-time, Sales Associate to partner with our Inside Sales Team. Are you a quick learning, self-starter, who enjoys technology? Are you looking to make a difference by sharing highly effective outstanding programs with other educators? Do you have a particular love of literacy? The ideal candidates will have a passion for supporting schools and the ability to drive educators (at all levels) to make the right decision regarding learning outcome choices for students and teachers. We are dedicated to providing crucial training prior to deployment. Supported states include: Hawaii, Kentucky, Maine, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Vermont, and, Wyoming. This job posting is for prospective candidates. Our hiring needs fluctuate throughout the year, therefore, if your experience is a match for this role, we may contact you when we have an immediate opening.
This is a part-time, position with seasonal hours fluctuating from 10 to 29 hours per week. The heaviest dedication is anticipated from September through May.
Responsibilities: (Under the direction of the Sales Account Executive):
- Build awareness of the Amplify Education brand and products in schools
- Conduct sales meeting with school site personnel to support supplemental campaigns when deemed safe by state health authorities
- Assist Amplify Sales Account Executive with school visits and product drop-offs when deemed safe by state health authorities
- Identify new sales opportunities and advance them in collaboration with the team
- Develop relationships with key school building decision makers
- Provide customer and competitive feedback to Sales Leadership
- Articulate the Amplify story with potential customers at state and citywide exhibits and other related functions, as needed.
- Verbal and written proficiency in English
- Previous teaching or school system administrative experience
- Previous experience in the education market
- Able to lift and carry sample boxes/bags that may weigh up to 30 lbs.
- Public Speaking –experience speaking to an audience of six plus people.
- Conversational intelligence –ability to ask good questions and listen actively
- Previous experience working with literacy, preferably early literacy
- Experience crafting and delivering short multimedia presentations
Amplify Education requires all staff to provide proof of vaccination for in-person meetings unless an approved exemption is provided.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.