About Sixxco Oil Limited:
Sixxco Oil Limited is an Oil and Gas firm registered in Nigeria in 2005 to carry out their operations in the downstream sector of the petroleum industry with registered office in Lagos and operational offices in Rivers State, Bayelsa, Akwa-Ibom,Cross River and other States. At Sixxco Oil Limited, it is our policy to carry out our operations at all times in a manner that ensures the health, safety and welfare of all its employees and persons likely to be affected by its operations, including sub-contractors, clients and the general public. We are also committed to the protection and conservation of our environment. Join Sixxco Oil Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 03, June 2023
Sixxco Oil Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive and respond to customer tenders, inquiries, queries and other requirements and process them in coordination with the relevant department (procurement, logistics etc) as the need arises.
- Ensure all time bound submissions to external clients (quotations, invoice)
- Respond to calls and mails from clients and deal with issues as they arise.
- File, store and retrieve documents and archives in support of the Sales team.
- Provide back-office support to the Team lead in the discharge of functions.
- Effectively handle and manage all Sales team archives and electronic storage activities.
- Maintain the Sales team business and leave calendars on and offline.
- Maintain the Sales team record spreadsheets and all other external client electronic software dedicated to company’s use in the context of the Sales team.
- Prepare the monthly sales report and provide back-office support.
- Maintain a current record of key client information, investments etc, and other activities, news and projects in the storage system.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
N90,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2023.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.