Sproxil Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Sproxil Nigeria Limited is an American innovation organization that forms trust across supply chains with arrangements that underscore direct commitment and work with steadfastness programs. Our innovation arrangements fabricate trust across supply chains and permit brands draw in with partners and customers to procure brand devotion while shielding the brand from production network extortion, including falsifying and burglary. Join Sproxil Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Sproxil Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (14 Positions)
- Display efficiency in gathering market intelligence, competitors’ and customers’ information
- Penetrate, develop and close prospective accounts in different sectors
- Define strategies to sell the Company’s technology solutions to potential customers in different sectors
- Sell the Company’s services to potential customers in line with agreed procedures
- Drive the actualization of quarterly/annual revenue targets and budgets
- Effectively manage clients relationshipsthrough all phases of the sales cycleand update sales information in CRM
- Develop strong relationships with relevant trade groups, professional associations, non governmental and governmental organizations on behalf of the Company
- Represent the company at events and trade meetings to generate business leads
- Aggressively drive towards outstanding receivables collection
- Remain relevant in the industry by keeping abreast with trends and developments within the industry and maintaining professional networks
- Other tasks as may be assigned by the Head, Sales and Marketing
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (4 Positions)
- A Degree in Business Management, Medical Sciences or Marketing
- MBA or Masters in Marketing will be an added advantage
- Professional Qualification(s)/Certification(s) in Sales and Marketing
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Sales, Marketing orBusiness Development
- Proven B2B experience in selling technology, consumer, trade loyalty and mobile marketing solutions to corporates
- Sound knowledge of the Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Oil & Gas sector,Beauty & Personal Care industries
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment (12 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.