Mosra Enerji Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Mosra Enerji Nigeria Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Mosra Enerji Limited (officially known as Dalkiranlar Enerji Limited) has been a market chief in energy transmission and conveyance in Nigeria beginning around 2010. In our couple of long periods of activities, we have extended our ability to attempt and convey projects in Nigeria and different pieces of Africa using our nearby assets. Join Mosra Enerji Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Mosra Enerji Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Making regular site inspections
- Planning safe working practices and making necessary changes
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely
- Writing reports, bulletins and newsletters
- Undertaking risk assessments
- Identifying potential hazards
- Determining ways of reducing risks
- Liaising with relevant authorities
- Organising/attending health and safety meetings
- Safely handling hazardous substances
- Compiling statistics
- Making recommendations following accidents/incidents
- Keeping up to date with developments within the profession
- Making presentations to groups of employees/managers.
- Providing health and safety training courses for employees and managers
- Investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health
- Writing internal health and safety policies/strategies
- Drawing-up safe operational procedures
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a Health, Safety, or Environmental field of study
- 5 years’ experience in health and safety.
- Must be a member of ISPON
- Must have HSE certification
- Must have experience in mining or construction industry
- Must be able to design HSSE Policies
- Must be able to carry out safety audit
- Must have experience in drafting and recording HSE documents
- Must be able to carry out CPR, fire drills and other HSSE exercises
- Must ensure strict compliance to company’s HSE policies by staffs and clients working or visiting the company
- HSE Qualification such as NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- In depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA/EPA) and procedures
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Good analytical skills and the ability to think critically
- Good public speaking skills
- Leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
22nd April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.