About Ikosh Nigeria Limited:
Ikosh Nigeria Limited is a leading complete engineering company that renders a variety of services and operates within the oil and gas sector of Nigeria providing thorough project management, quality control, and cost accountability to our loyal clients. We are uniquely positioned and established to be a one-stop engineering service firm to handle large, multimillion-dollar projects as well as small projects to meet the business goal of our clients with the same level of attention to quality, client needs, and cost-effectiveness throughout the process. Throughout our short period of operations, we have proven this fact by the quality of projects executed so far. Join Ikosh Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
Ikosh Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Officer
Also Apply For Rainoil Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Promote and enforce safe practices at the job site.
- Investigate and keep record of safety-related accidents and near misses within stipulated time frame.
- Liaise with purchasing department for PPE budget and purchase and maintain record of PPE issuance.
- Recommend appropriate protective equipment that workers should wear while carrying out tasks.
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity.
- Stop the continuation of processes that are deemed harmful to the health of workers.
- Establish safety standards and review existing safety policies and update them where necessary.
- Carry out or organize important safety-related training within the Company.
- Conduct risk assessment, job hazard analysis and ensure that preventive measures are taken.
- Correct unsafe acts or conditions through the regular line of authority.
- Conduct toolbox meetings.
Also Apply For MTN Nigeria Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Review and approve all subcontractor’s safety plans.
- Carry out PTW Monitoring and review.
- Review site emergency management plan.
- Ensure proper storage, labeling and removal of hazardous materials.
- Ensure proper waste management (Waste segregation, storage and disposal).
- Liaise with Government agencies on statutory and regulatory requirements.
- HND in Occupational Safety, Health and Environment or a related field.
- Experience in ISO 45001:2018
- Possess a BOSIET certificate. Any other relevant HSE certification will be an added advantage.
- 5 years of proven working experience in Health and Safety role.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For The Place Restaurant Recruitment (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.