Apply for the ongoing RTI International Job Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This RTI International job opening is available to all qualified candidates.
Job Title: Senior Contract Officer, Open to Remote
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Sector: Non Profit
Experience: Mid Career / Advanced
Are you looking to expand your experience in patient-centered research and develop your career in a friendly, supportive environment? We are currently seeking an experienced researcher to join our Patient-Centered Outcomes Assessment (PCOA) team at RTI Health Solutions (RTI-HS) in Manchester.
RTI-HS is a large and rapidly growing internationally recognized, not-for-profit research organization providing consulting and research expertise to optimise decision making for pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device products. With a team of over 350 staff, based in our European and North American offices, RTI-HS provides multidisciplinary project expertise in Health Economics, Patient-Centered Outcomes Assessment, Surveys and Observational Studies, Medical Statistics, Health Preference Assessment, Epidemiology, Risk Management, and Market Access.
Given the breadth of our client work and flexible management structure, RTI-HS provides an ideal team-based environment within which to develop your career in health outcomes research.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and further your career as a researcher working with pharmaceutical clients to support the value of patient-centered outcomes (including patient-reported outcome measures [PROMs]) in the drug development process. As a PCOA researcher at RTI-HS, you would be working as part of a small team in all aspects of patient-centered research.
Depending upon your level of experience, and with the support of senior staff, you will be given the opportunity to lead or contribute to the design, planning, conduct and reporting of a range of research activities which may include the following:
- Conducting qualitative interviews with patients, caregivers, patient advocates and clinical key opinion leaders
- Developing and adapting outcome measures for completion by patients, caregivers and clinicians
- Evaluation of psychometric and measurement properties for PROMs and other outcome measures
- Conducting targeted literature reviews to support PROMs and other study outcomes
- Development and support of measurement strategies for patient-centered outcomes
- Provision of regulatory guidance and support, including the development of evidence dossiers and briefing books
- Dissemination of research via scientific publications and presentations at scientific meetings
This position will be remote until Covid related office restrictions are lifted, at which time it is intended to be located in our Manchester office. Long term remote options will be considered.
- A postgraduate degree plus a minimum of 5 years of experience conducting patient-centered research
- An understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods with experience of either gained in a professional research setting (e.g. academic, industry, health service or consultancy environment)
- Knowledge and experience of research design
- Knowledge and experience of literature review methodology
- Experience preparing study reports
- Experience leading or contributing to scientific publications
- Experience using qualitative and/or quantitative analysis software
- Self-motivation with the ability to deliver high quality research within planned deadlines
- A clear and committed team-based attitude to project work
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you