>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
About Ecobank Nigeria:
Ecobank is a major player in the distribution of financial services in Nigeria, leveraging digital platforms including Ecobank Mobile App and USSD, Ecobank Online, Ecobank OmniPlus, Ecobank Omnilite, EcobankPay, Ecobank RapidTransfer, ATMs, POSs and an extensive distribution network of over 250 branches and over 50,000 agency banking locations. Incorporated as a public limited liability company on October 7, 1986, Ecobank Nigeria is a key subsidiary of Africa’s leading independent banking group, Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI). The operations of Ecobank Nigeria are supervised and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as well as the National Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC). See more Ecobank Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: RPA Solution Architect
Job Identification: 223
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports to: Senior RPA Solution Architect
Also Apply For TotalEnergies Recruitment (7 Positions)
- The RPA Solution Architect role is key in the evaluation and analysis of requirements for Robotic Process Automation and the development of these processes on Blue Prism.
- This role supports Process Owners in identifying automation process candidates, performs vital requirements gathering function, while also implementing the agreed functional requirements.
- The role is responsible for implementation of automation activities as it relates to the approved RPA procedures supporting the creation and evolution of the RPA delivery framework.
- The RPA Solution Architect role involve automating all identified and approved processes across the group for various functions including Group Operations, Commercial bank, Consumer bank, Finance, Compliance, Credit Admin etc.
- The role will perform second level support for RPA activities in production
- The RPA Solution Architect role will carry out assessments to identify and prioritize business processes that are potential candidates for automation.
- The RPA Solution Architect role will execute, implement and deploy these automated processes.
- Perform an assessment to identify and prioritize business processes that are potential candidates for automation.
- Document business processes to the granular level of detail (user story) and defines acceptance criteria required for an RPA program.
- Develop the creation of solution design for identified processes.
- Participate in the phases of solution testing and implementation into production.
- Perform opportunity assessment activities of potential processes
- Monitor test scenarios outcomes and ensure the timely resolution of errors throughout development, testing, and post-implementation.
Also Apply For Bukka Hut Employment (4 Positions)
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Social Sciences, Sciences, Business Administration, Physics, Computing/Information Systems, or related field of study.
- Master’s Degree would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ working experience with 2 years in Business Analysis roles.
- Strong knowledge of Systems Thinking, Business Analysis, Project Management, Banking Products, Creative Thinking, SDLC.
- Relevant certifications – CCBA, Agile Scrum, ITIL
- Other certifications will be an advantage.
- Experience with RPA developments or openness towards learning new technologies.
Skills, Capabilities & Attributes:
- Strong relationship building skills & communication skills
- Process improvement
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Problem solving skills.
- Innovation skills
- Business writing and presentation skills
- Bilingual (English/French) is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2023, 19:00
Also Apply For Halogen Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online