Apply for the ongoing Royal Bank of Canada Job Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This Royal Bank of Canada job opening is available to all qualified candidates.
Royal Bank of Canada is a Canadian multinational financial services company and the largest bank in Canada by market capitalization. The bank serves over 16 million clients and has 86,000+ employees worldwide.
Job Title: Associate, Global Commodity Strategy and MENA Research
Location: New York, New York
Experience: Early Career / Mid Career
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
- Assist in the development and analysis of clean energy developments, in particular the policy & economic landscape of the energy sector
- Coordinate, generate and maintain research reports, presentations and databases
- Provide research and support to analyst as required
- Develop an expertise in clean energy policy and market dynamics
- Support and answer client queries as they relate to the sector
- Proactively identify operational risks/control deficiencies in the business
- Review and comply with Firm Policies applicable to your business activities
- Escalate operational risk loss events, control deficiencies and risks that you identify to your line manager and the relevant risk and control functions promptly
JOB SPECIFICATIONSAND QUALIFICATIONS
Qualifications (Legislative Requirement)
- Undergraduate degree with a focus on policy, government, international relations, and/or economics. Master’s or an advanced degree in similar areas would be an plus
- Previous exposure to macro research or 2+ years of experience within clean energy policy is ideal, experience with gas/oil policy also preferred
- Excellent writing and communications skills required, experience in dealing with high profile individuals a plus
- Strong PC skills, specifically in Microsoft Office applications and sourcing/using data from various publications and data sources as well as public sector sources
- Superior customer service focus and attitude for internal and external clients
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet time sensitive deadlines, sometimes for extended periods of time
- Commitment to task and an attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize work and multi-task responsibilities
- Self-starter – must be organized and able to work independently
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work and coordinate effectively within a team environment
- NYSE Licensing Requirements – Series 7, 63, SIE
AUTHORITIES, IMPACT, RISK
- Supporting Senior Analyst
- Regular interaction with client
- Internal Clients including sales and trading and external clients as required
Also see: Saferworld Job Recruitment– U.S.A
- The work environment is based on a office/trading floor, thus little physical effort is required
- The office environment can be a high stress environment that requires quick turnaround and decision making
Responsible for analysis and support of Senior Analyst on the Global Commodity Strategy and MENA Research team, focused on clean energy policy, global markets, commodities and economics.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you