Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. FMN was incorporated on the September 1960, as a limited liability company and produces wheat miller in Nigeria. The company started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Since inception, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our operations can be categorized into four major sectors of Food, Sugar, Agro-allied, and Support services. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Join Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Officer – Business Assurance
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (21 Positions)
Purpose of the Job
- To assists the Enterprise Risk & Operations Manager in all aspects of the risk function, including implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks
- Assist with the development and coordination of the risk management process which includes identifying and evaluating company’s risk
- Manage the process for developing risk policies and procedures.
- Facilitate quarterly review and update of risks across the company
- Review and track close out of risks action items by due dates
- Ensure risk management infrastructures that support risk management process are performing effectively
- Generate and send risk management reports to appropriate level of authorities as required
Also Apply for: Nigerian Exchange Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
- First Degree / HND in Accounting, Economics or related numerate discipline.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting.
- Professional Certification – Risk Management Certification will be a plus.
- 2 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a high level of concentration and patience.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Be detail oriented.
- Have excellent analytical and statistical skills.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: MANO Africa Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online