Transsion Holdings is a mobile phones manufacturing company based in Shenzhen, China. The company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, was established in July 2006 and was the largest smartphone manufacturer by sales in Africa in 2017, and also sells mobile phones in the Middle East, Southeast Asia, South Asia, and Latin America. See more Transsion Holdings Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
Transsion Holdings Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Management Specialist (Content Auditor)
Job Engagement: Full Time
Job Type: Permanent
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (22 Positions)
- As a Risk Management Specialist, you need to identify risk And violations in various Internet scenarios, and review the compliance of customer qualifications(KYC), Internet advertising, Applets and other products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring compliance of merchant account qualifications, and control the compliance risks of merchants.
- Monitoring compliance of various contents such as text, pictures, Web-content and video, review and identify risks of the contents.
- Looking out for potential risks in account qualification compliance and contents compliance, timely feedback and report on potentially risky account qualification compliance and contents compliance issues, so as to promote optimization of risk review strategies.
- Performing statistical analysis and timely feedback of daily case review data, audit system usage, in order to promote the improvement of system efficiency and optimize audit process.
Also Apply for Renmoney Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- You have more than 2 years of Internet advertising or content risk review experience and work experience in Chinese companies is preferred.
- You have background in risk management and law are preferred.
- You have high awareness of risk identification is required, familiarity with advertising law and risk management regulations of various industries is preferred.
- You have excellent communication and coordination skills, patient, strong sense of responsibility for work, ability to resist pressure, strong execution and strong learning ability.
- You have English reading and writing skills, fluent English listening and speaking and basic Chinese skills are preferred, to be able to liaise effectively to different stakeholders across the region.
- You are able to adapt to shift work and holiday scheduling work.
What’s on Offer?
- Join a team of world class Sales and Marketing professionals
- Comprehensive salary package
- Great opportunity for growth and development
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Vesa Fisheries Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online